Friday, November 30, 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

The list of Web 2.0 tools seem to have overlapped with the sites and tools that we have been evaluating, so some of the sites that I enjoyed were sites that were already posted on.
One tool I really enjoyed was Library Thing. It is a simple way of having a list of books that I have read and a site that a customer who reads alot might also enjoy.
Also, I'm a big fan of Youtube. If I ever want to see an old episode of a TV show I know where to find it. You can find anything on Youtube.
Also, I'm a big fan of Google Maps. Because I don't have a car or drive whenever me and my boyfriend go on vacation and drive we always get our directions from Google Maps. The directions are specific, accurate and easy to follow.
If someone comes into the library and they need directions I always show them Google Maps, so this is an excellent tool to use in a library.

No comments: